Linden Leaves supports ethical and sustainable business practices, and as a devoted mother and wife, family holds an essential place in Brigit’s life and values. Linden Leaves is genuinely dedicated to family, friendship and respect for one another and the world we live in.
We consider our team and our customers a part of our lives. Many of our original team and customers have been with us throughout the entire journey so far and we feel very privileged to hold a place in so many women’s hearts and lives around the world.
- We select only the best quality ingredients and avoid chemical nasties.
- Linden Leaves products are made using quality organic and natural ingredients, fruit and flower oils and unique scent and essential oil blends.
- Our natural botanical ingredients are sourced locally and sustainably wherever possible, in order to attain the highest possible quality of product.
- We avoid the use of chemical nasties and irritants such as parabens, silicon oils, sodium lauryl and genetically modified ingredients.
- Each of the active ingredients in our ranges have been carefully studied and selected for their scientifically proven skin enhancing properties.
With pure natural ingredients and exacting attention to detail, Linden Leaves combines nature and science to create beautiful, effective products that nourish the skin and nurture the soul.
Specially designed to nourish, heal and protect the skin from sun damage and premature ageing. The key active ingredients organic white tea, organic rosehip oil and organic evening primrose oil have been carefully selected for their antioxidant potency and concentration of essential fatty acids, giving them the ability to neutralise oxygenation damage, inhibiting the degeneration of collagen and elastin fibres and preventing wrinkles and loss of firmness.
Specially formulated to firm, tone and strengthen the skin while reducing scaring, stretch marks, wrinkles and fine lines. The key active ingredients organic avocado oil, rosemary and vitamin E have been carefully selected for their vitamin and antioxidant potency, giving them the ability to support healthy collagen development and protect the skin from free radical damage – leaving skin feeling firmer, smoother and softer.
The key ingredients red rice, amaranth and chia have been scientifically proven to increase moisture retention, cell regeneration and collagen synthesis. Natural Himalayan red rice is rich in polyphenols, anthocyanins and dermatopontin which have been scientifically proven to increase collagen synthesis and boost cell regeneration. The essential fatty acids in amaranth oil give it its skin balancing and moisture enhancing properties, while chia seed oils perfect 3:1 ratio of Omega-3 to Omega-6 delivers optimal skin nourishment – revealing younger, firmer, healthier looking skin.
Certification & Awards
Linden Leaves Natural Skincare range is accredited by NATRUE, a world leader in Natural Product Certification.
What is NATRUE?
NATRUE is an international natural and organic certification body who have one objective – to strengthen the consumer’s trust in Natural Cosmetics.
Linden Leaves is one of a growing number of NATRUE certified brands who are stringently against animal testing, sharing a fundamental belief of harmony between people and nature, and joining forces with like-minded organisations to protect nature and our planet’s biodiversity.
What does NATRUE Certification guarantee?
- NO SYNTHETIC FRAGRANCES AND COLOURS
- NO PETROLEUM DERIVED PRODUCTS (Parafins, PEG, -propyl-, -alkyl-, etc.)
- NO SILICON OILS AND DERIVATIVES
- NO GENETICALLY MODIFIED INGREDIENTS (complying with EU organic regulation)
- NO IRRADIATION OF END PRODUCT AND BOTANICAL INGREDIENTS
- PRODUCTS MUST NOT BE TESTED ON ANIMALS
Become a retailer
Interested to stock Linden Leaves in your physical or online store?
Please complete the online application form and one of our team will be in touch!
We invite you to be part of the Linden Leaves story and welcome your ideas, feedback, or any general queries. Please contact us.