Holistic Health & Wellbeing Practitioner – Counselling Flower Essence Therapist
Hilary specialises in counselling using First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand®.
Hilary is a Registered practitioner in the following Holistic Health Disciplines:
Diploma of First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® and Adv BodyTalk Practitioner
Atua Practitioner, Accunect Practitioner, Mentor and mBit Coach
Connecting you to the adventure of your soul journey
What Hilary does to assist you
- – Listen to you and your story
- – Guide you through life’s challenges so you live your potential with ease and flow
- – Utilise the healing power of Mother Nature in the form of First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand to support you
- – Help you understand how your emotional patterns manifest in your body and the actions you can take to stay healthy, and
- – Help you harness your strengths to assist you on your soul journey.
- – For you, your life is enriched and you get to live the life you love and live to your full potential.
Hilary’s session are non-invasive and may involve touching areas indicated in the session e.g. the liver.
We have a range of fees depending on the session you require. These are available on request.
Hilary holds a monthly clinic at home:
202, 59-69 Anderley Ave,
Please email me for days and appointments.
Book online at: http://hilarycarlile.gettimely.com/book
Please note my fees are currently listed on my Booking Page: Initial Session $240; repeat sessions $155, and $37 for a bottle of First Light Flower Essences of New Zealand® provided as a support to your session.
Other rates are available on request.
Robyn Haaker Counselling
Robyn Haaker is a trained counsellor and provides individual and couple counselling, and supervision. Robyn is passionate about helping her clients make positive changes in their lives and encouraging them to reach their full potential. By taking a holistic approach and tailoring her vast experiences to the couples and individuals she’s working with to help them create a sense of well being.
Robyn is located in the sunny Bay Of Plenty; Mt Maunganui, Tauranga. Besides face to face appointments, she is also available for Phone and Skype Sessions.
Robyn has been in Private Practice since 2000 and currently practices in Mt Maunganui, Tauranga.
I have an HD&T Institute Diploma in counselling, with a certificate in Groupwork, and am a member of the New Zealand Association of Counsellors (MNZAC).
Book a Counselling Session: Please go to my website page – Book Now
Individual or Skype Session/
or Supervision 50mins: $155
Couple Counselling 75 mins: $220
Couples Counselling 2 hours $330